Buying23rd March 2017
Our extensive network of Derby branches allows us to provide our buyers with a service that they won’t experience elsewhere. Building relationships with buyers, actively searching for properties that suit your requirements and providing you with regular updates are all part of the service…
Buying a property is an exciting, important moment in your life, which is why we work closely with you to ensure the process is smooth and successful.
Thanks to our extensive network of local branches we have the widest selection of Derby properties to choose from, so you can find a new home that matches your budget and needs. You can register with us online, over the phone, via email or in branch and we’ll go out of our way to help locate the property that’s right for you.
In any property market, the most desirable homes always sell quickly. So we recommend registering your details with us so we can make sure you’re the first to know when a matching property becomes available – we’ll email you or call you the same day it goes on to the market, in most cases before it even appears on Rightmove.
If you’re looking to buy a property in Derby, no matter what your situation, make sure we’re your first port of call.
No matter whether you’re a first time buyer, up-sizing, down-sizing, re-locating, looking to invest – our expert team of friendly and helpful negotiators are here to help you make the right choice and guide you through the whole process:
- We have the largest selection of Derby properties on the market
- Properties in all shapes, sizes and price ranges available
- New properties being added to our portfolio on a daily basis
- Convenient local branches located throughout Derby
- Knowledgeable, friendly and experienced staff, many of whom have grown up in the areas their office covers
- In-house mortgage advisers can provide advice and search the whole market-place for you
- Our insurance division even track down the best home insurance, buildings and contents cover for you
- Regular updates
- And so much more….
So if you’re thinking of buying, or would just like some friendly advice, please feel free to get in touch with any of our local branches. It’s why we’ve been Derby’s top selling agent for almost a decade!