Mortgages29th April 2017
Making sense of the 1000’s of mortgages that are available can be a nightmare. It’s a good job our in house advisers won’t just help you to search the market place, they’ll also advise you on which mortgage is the right one for you…
Hannells commitment to providing our customers with only the best services and providers is why we work closely with the Mortgage Advice Bureau. Mortgage Advice Bureau is one of the UK’s leading expert mortgage brokers. They have won multiple awards including; being voted Best Mortgage Broker, Best Protection Broker and Best Buy To Let Broker at the Financial Reporter Awards in 2016. This is a testament to their forward thinking and proactive approach to improving the services we provide to our customers.
How Can We Help?
At Hannells, we work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to provide expert mortgage advice to our customers. As one of the UK’s leading mortgage brokers with access to over 11,000 mortgage products from over 90 lenders, Mortgage Advice Bureau can help find the right mortgage product for you.
Having formed excellent relationships with lenders, Mortgage Advice Bureau are in a very strong position to ensure that you have access to the latest deals and receive a first-class service.
- Approximately 850 expert advisers located across the UK.
- Face-to-face and telephone advice.
- Search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for your individual circumstances.
- Exclusive Mortgage Advice Bureau schemes that cannot be found on the high street.
- A professional service which continues after when your mortgage completes.
- A full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected.
- Advice on all aspects of property-related lending including Help to Buy, Buy-to-Let, Affordable Housing schemes and many more.
If you would like more information on our mortgage services or you would like to make an appointment, please fill in the form to the right hand side of the page or Contact any of our local Hannells branches.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.