Throughout the pandemic, we have focused on making sure we can continue to serve our clients and customers in the safest way possible by ensuring our teams follow strict Covid procedures both on appointments in people’s homes and within our own branches.
With the easing of legal restrictions meaning some safety measures will no longer be legal requirements, we want to reassure you that we will be maintaining those standards.
We have listened to our customers and colleagues, and we know that a lot of people remain cautious. Therefore, in line with government advice to act carefully, we believe it is sensible to continue with certain measures to be on the safe side.
Here’s what we are doing to make sure we continue to keep everyone as safe as possible in our branches, on viewings and during valuation appointments:
* If you have been asked to self-isolate or have shown symptoms of Coronavirus, you should not attend any viewings.
* You will be allotted a viewing time of 15 minutes. If you are late, we cannot extend that time slot. Please make sure that you arrive on time.
* For the time being, a maximum of 2 adults from the same household will be allowed to view the property with no children or extended members of the family. Should you wish to bring children or other family members or would like more than 2 adults, or adults from different households, to attend the viewing, please make us aware and we will take our clients instruction.
* Whilst at the property, please maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible.
* You may be asked to wash or sanitise your hands upon arrival, please bring with you your own hand sanitiser.
* Please refrain from touching door handles or anything else within the property unless required.
* Although the legal requirement to wear a face covering in England ended on 19 July, the government expects and recommends that people continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces, so we are encouraging our colleagues and you, our customers, to continue wearing face coverings if you can.
If You Are Carrying Out Viewings On Your Property:
* If you’ve been asked to self-isolate or have shown symptoms of Coronavirus, no viewings should be arranged. We have also made this clear to your viewer/s.
* The government has recommended that face coverings continue to be worn in all enclosed spaces. It will have been recommended to your viewers and we recommend that, if you are able, you wear one too if you are carrying out the viewing.
* A maximum of 2 adults from the same household will be allowed to view the property with no children or extended members of the family. We have advised your viewers that this will be the case and if they wish to view with children, with more than 2 adults or with adults from different households, we will inform you of their intention prior to the viewing and take your instruction.
* Your viewer/s will have been asked to bring their own hand sanitiser, which they should use before entering the property. You may also like to make hand washing facilities available that your viewer can use on arrival, along with a separate towel that is washed after use or paper towels that are immediately disposed of.
* Please leave all doors open and maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres from others wherever possible. You may want to wait outside or stay in a separate room whilst the viewers take a look around.
* If you develop any symptoms or are asked to self isolate between now and your valuation appointment, please call us to cancel as we cannot attend.
* Although wearing a face covering is no longer a legalrequirement, in the interests of your safety, our teams will continue to do so on all appointments.
* For the safety of our customers and colleagues, we will continue to socially distance and stay 2 meters away where possible.
* Upon arrival we will sanitise before entering your property.
* Please leave all doors open so we don’t have to touch anything in the property during the valuation.
Visiting Our branches:
* Please sanitise your hands before entering the branch.
* The Government has recommended that face coverings continue to be worn in all enclosed spaces so for the safety of our customers and staff, please continue to wear a face covering if you are able to.
* Where possible please maintain a minimum distance of two metres.
We’re really grateful for your support and everything you’ve been doing to help keep our colleagues and other customers safe. If you have any questions or queries about our Covid procedures, please feel free to get in touch or speak to one of the team.
Thank you for helping us look after each other and stay safe.